Lion’s Mane Capsules
$29.95 — or subscribe and save up to 30%
Lion’s Mane Capsules
Arctic Chaga’s exclusive formulation of Lion’s Mane Capsules is the ideal daily supplement to provide superior, all-natural support for:
- Cognitive function, focus, and memory
- Digestive and heart health
- Healthy immune function
Lion’s Mane Mushroom Capsules
Lion’s mane mushrooms aren’t just famous because of their unique appearance and name. They’re considered to be one of the most diverse superfoods available, and are highly sought for the health benefits they offer. Extracts from these mushrooms are often incorporated into health supplements, although lion’s mane can also be consumed raw, dried, or cooked. It may even be steeped as tea! That said, lion’s mane mushroom capsules are the easiest consumption options. They can be incorporated into your daily routine and help boost your immunity.
At Arctic Chaga, we offer high-quality organic lion’s mane extract capsules. These are laboratory tested and scientifically certified. The supplements are especially useful for boosting immunity, promoting digestive and heart health, and improving cognitive function.
Place an order for lion’s mane mushroom capsules at our online store today! For further details regarding our organic extracts and products, get in touch with our team.
Each capsule is packed with 500mg of Lion's mane powder, extracted only from the fruiting body and with no mycelium filler. Our Lion's mane extract is scientifically certified by 3rd party laboratories for high levels of active ingredients, including beta-d-glucans at 40% (higher than most other Lion's mane products).
Our Lion's mane is also sourced sustainably and processed with care, to ensure high quality, reliable potency, and exceptional bioavailability.
Handpicked Lion's Mane Formulation
Lion's mane (Hericium Erinaceus) has a history of medicinal use in East Asian cultures that stretches back thousands of years. Today, science is catching up to understand why this superfood is so beloved, and how it supports a wellness-focused lifestyle.
Lion's mane is packed with bioactive nutrients vital for supporting optimal brain, immune, heart, and gut health, including:
- Beta-d-glucans, which assist in white blood cell activation, support immune defenses, and help suppress free radicals and repair oxidative damage
- Polysaccharide and polyphenol compounds, essential components of good nutrition
- Amino acids, the building blocks of dietary health
- Triterpenoids, sterols, flavonoids, and other nutrients that commonly require supplementation
- Anti-oxidant enzymes that repair damage caused by free radicals
- Vitamins B, B12, and D
- Iron, zinc, manganese, potassium, and other dietary minerals